Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top 5 Guess Handbags


I so much love Guess Bags! I only adore two brands and I could live with it just having these two brands, Guess and DKNY.

Personally, I like the brands and because they are not scattered all over the marketplace. What I mean? There are so many imitations for designer bags, name it and you can see it but with Guess and DKNY, there's just so few of them or maybe just my hallucination. All i know is that they are my top fave's for handbags. 

So you could expect to see a lot of Guess and DKNY bags here in my blog most of the time. Just to help you out, I will be posting great finds from shops offering you great discounts for the bags you want to add on your collections.

So here are my Top 5 bags from Guess for today:








Guess Socialite Stone Faux Leather Tote VY334706-STO












Guess Love Lock White Faux Leather Satchel VY333206-WML





Guess Paramour Rose Faux Leather Flap Satchel SV321007-ROS
 








Guess Mauritius Camel & White Satchel VG331607-MLC








Guess Adelisa Black Logo Printed Satchel SI333106-BLA





Get all of these handbags from Guess at a lesser price. Fashion does not neet to be costly, right?

SmartBargains.com


Don't Forget To Share This Post!

&
    

Like What You Have Read? 
Enter your Email Address to Subscribe to This Blog:


 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons