Monday, February 4, 2013

3 Resorts On My Wish List

Do you get that feeling when you see your friends in Facebook posting pictures from a beautiful resort or you watched a movie and loved the resort where they shot it or even saw a wedding done on a nice resort that you envy them and would want to go be in that place as well?

Oh yeah, I feel the same way too. That's why I have listed all these 3 resorts on my wish list which I plan to make it come true this summer. After all, summer is nearing and I think it's best to plan early where to go this summer so you can have a worthy summer to look forward to....

Here you go, the 3 Resorts that made it on my List....hahaha. As if I had a choice.

1. Aquatico Resort - Laiya Batangas


I saw pictures of my friends on facebook being in this place and it really wowed me.  I did my own research on what is the name of the resort, where it is located and finally finding the website where I can get more information about it. You can visit their site here.

2. Thunderbirds Resort - Poro Point, La Union Pangasinan


Did you watch " No Other Woman?" Then you must have seen this place from the movie. This is where they shot some of the scenes of the movie where the character of Anne Curtis plays the role of the heiress of this beautiful resort. I fell in love with the movie and the resort. You can visit their site here.

3. Club Balai Isabel - Talisay Batangas


Were you able to watch Oyo Sotto and Kristine Hermosa's wedding? Well, it was done at Club Balai Isabel.  Here is a video clip of their wedding:


There you go.... 3 resorts I will be visiting this summer. I will keep you all posted with my own pictures once I have visited the places which makes me so excited.

How about you guys, which of the 3 resorts would you choose? Feel free to comment and Don't forget to share this post.

Like What You Have Read? 
Enter your Email Address to Subscribe to This Blog:








 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons