Thursday, February 14, 2013

Featured Cake Shop: Homemade Dream Cakes

Sweet Tooth? If you are a cake addict or simply looking for someone to make the dream cake for your wedding, birthday cake or any kind of party that you need to have a cake but on a strict budget, I will recommend my friend who owns Homemade Dream Cakes. 

Her name is Mary Heart Lazarte and she studied culinary arts but her passion is making your dream cakes come to life...I mean make your dream cakes come true not bring it to life...haha...whatever..got confused over there.

She loves what she does so you know that your cakes are in good hands and will be taken cared of with love and passion. I don't have much of idea about making cakes but I do know if it's a good cake when it looks so interesting to eat and when you finally eat it, interestingly you'd want more.

Here are sample of her wedding cakes taken from her Facebook Page:




And here are the samples of Birthday cakes and Cupcakes she's made for her clients.  I know her works look quite expensive but believe me, she makes cakes at an affordable price. She can even advice you if you're unsure of what design you want or what cake would fit according to your budget.









I'm sure from what you have seen from the collection of cakes from Homemade Dream Cakes, you're excited to know where to contact her.

For orders and inquiries:

Visit her Facebook Page:Homemade Dream Cakes

If you want your cake shop to be featured here, email me at iamapriltherese@gmail.com.

Don't forget to share this post. Spread the love
&

    

Like What You Have Read? 
Enter your Email Address to Subscribe to This Blog:


 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons