Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Featured Food Blogger: The Fat Kid Inside Me

You know Erwan Heussaff, right? The handsome sexy model, brother of Solenn Heussaff and Boyfriend of Anne Curtis as well as a food blogger. Oh well who would've thought? I mean I never did. I never knew that he could cook and even a food blogger who is a health enthusiast as well.

If not for Instagram, I would not have found out about his food blog which is quite interesting.

You will find healthy recipes from appetizers to main meals as well as snacks while promoting healthy eating. And what's good about his food blog is that you get to him on videos wherein he does the cooking himself and you know what I mean by that...hehe.

the fat kid inside me
Surely, you will learn a lot of new and exciting recipes from his food blog that you can add up to your menu and enjoy the article or the story that goes along with it. The videos were nicely done as well and it makes it look easy to follow the steps on how to cook his dishes.

His food blog,The Fat Kid Inside Me is a must visit for food bloggers or for food lovers like me who loves eating and not just eating but healthy eating as well.

If you have any suggestions of food blogs that you want to be listed on our site, just email me at iamapriltherese@gmail.com.

Don't forget to share this post 

&

    

Like What You Have Read? 
Enter your Email Address to Subscribe to This Blog:


 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons