Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Featured Health Shop: The Farm Organics

Looking for organic beef or meat products? Or maybe craving for a healthy ready to cook meals?

Being the net lurker, researcher or call me whatever as long as I'm looking for stuff in the internet that I'm quite sure people will love, I stumbled upon this online shop called The Farm Organics from Oyo Sotto's instagram account and it really caught my palate or my attention rather. 

I mean I know if the food looks great and will even taste better once I get my mouth on it....hehe

Taken from Oyo Sotto's instagram

Their online shop thefarm.ph offers organic products such as beef, chicken, pork for the meat category and they also offer healthy snacks as well as organic products for cooking & baking, household, personal care and baby products. 

Here are samples of the products they sell that I took from their instagram account.


The Farm Organics 
The Farm Organics 



The Farm Organics 

The Farm Organics 
So tempting....I want a bite on that quarter pounder!





You can also visit their branches in several locations here in Manila listed below:

Branches:(Meat stall of certified organic grass-fed beef where you can have our butcher/staff prepare different cuts) 
The Landmark Supermarket Makati (Fresh Meat Section)
The Landmark Supermarket Trinoma (Fresh Meat Section)
Robinson's Supermarket Eastwood (Fresh Meat Section)
Robinson's Supermarket Magnolia (Fresh Meat Section) 

Also avalable at:
(Prepacked fresh-frozen The Farm Organics beef)
Robinson's Ermita
Robinson's Galleria
Robinson's Metroeast
Robinson's Nuvali
Rustan's San Antonio, Forbes Park, Makati
Rustan's Edsa Shangri-la, Mandaluyong
Rustan's Makati
Rustan's Powerplant Mall, Rockwell, Makati
Shopwise Libis
Shopwise Alabang, Festival Mall
Echomarket, Serendra, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Gana Vida, BF Homes, ParaƱaque



Order Online at thefarm.ph 


Visit their Facebook Page: The Farm Organics

If you have online shops you want to be posted here, please email me at iamapriltherese@gmail.com.

Don't forget to share this post

&

    

Like What You Have Read? 
Enter your Email Address to Subscribe to This Blog:


 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons