Saturday, February 23, 2013

Top 25 Beaches In The World


Well, I received a newsletter from Trip Advisor today and I was about to delete it as I have already set my eyes on three places here in the Philippines where I would like to spend our summer vacation.

But the title was so catchy and looks interesting that I opened it and saw that it was all about the Top 25 beaches in the world (haha...quite funny every time I say the word beaches, it sounds like I am saying bitches!) Anyways, I got so curious if one or two beaches from  the Philippines is included. So I did check it and here is the list:















Pictures of Lopes Mendes Beach, Ilha Grande

8. Horseshoe Bay Beach, Southampton Parish, Bermuda


9. Eagle Beach, Palm/Eagle Beach, Aruba


10. Rhossili Bay, Swansea, United Kingdom


11. Playa Paraiso Beach, Cayo Largo, Cuba


12. Playa de ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain


13. Chesterman Beach, Tofino, British Columbia


14. Playa del Norte, Isla Mujeres, Mexico


Photos of Playa del Norte, Isla Mujeres

15. Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina, Hawaii


16. Siesta Key Public Beach, Sarasota, Florida


17. Anse Lazio, Praslin Island, Seychelles


18. Gulf Islands National Seashore, Pensacola, Florida


19. Turquoise Bay Exmouth, Exmouth Australia


20. Fort De Soto Park, Tierra Verde, Florida


21. Akumal Beach, Akumal, Mexico


22. The Baths, Virgin Gorda


23. Seven Mile Beach, George Town, Grand Cayman



24. White Beach, Boracay Philippines

Photos of White Beach, Boracay

25. Woolacombe Beach, Woolacombe, United Kingdom


Have you ever been to one or some of these beaches? You can start planning which beaches you might want to visit this 2013 considering this list of top 25 beaches in the world according to Trip Advisor.

I would definitely consider visiting Boracay, after all it's just an hour away by plane if I'm not mistaken.



Don't Forget To Share This Post!

&
    

Like What You Have Read? 
Enter your Email Address to Subscribe to This Blog:


 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons