Tuesday, March 26, 2013

If You Believe It, You Will Achieve It

When you dream and you visualize it and you never stop thinking about it, you are able to get it. And I can attest to it.

Way back in High School, after seeing Citta Italia from afar, I said to myself, I will definitely buy a house here. I was so determined to fulfill that dream that even after graduating from High School and College, I never forgot about it.

But I knew it would take me long enough to fulfill my dreams of being able to buy the house just by working here in the Philippines. I was working as a call center agent jumping from one call center to another trying to land on a bigger salary offer. So when the opportunity came for me to be able to go to London, even if I knew that I would be leaving my husband and my son for a few months before I am able to bring them to London also, I took the the chance because I knew that it was the decision that I have to make to change our lives the fastest way that I can. It must have been a hard and painful decision since my son was just turning 2 years old at that time but I had to take the courage of thinking for a better future ahead of us. All I know is that I was going to give myself just 5 years maximum of working abroad and in such time, I should be able to buy my dream house at Citta Italia and save up for a business when we go back home in the Philippines.

I kept thinking about this everyday. I would always be on the internet looking for different house models of Citta Italia making myself feel that I am on my way choosing the right house model for my dream house. Until one day, I knew that from the salary that I was earning, I could finally start buying my dream house in Citta Italia.

Here are some of the pictures that was sent to me while we were still in London after our house was built.



Seeing this pictures really made me feel so proud that I was able to make one of my dreams come true. If you really want something in life, you just have to go after it. Take all the necessary steps that you have to do to make your dreams come true. 



This house was built from hard work and from the dream of being able to live inside Citta Italia. I never let go of that dream even if it took a while and I had to make a hard decision, that hardest decision that I ever had to make really paid off. 



I feel so proud with this achievement. It is really true that "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve". So for those who are reading this, and have lost hope with their dreams, you still have a chance to make that decision to go after your dreams. Keep dreaming but also keep on making actions that will make you realize your dreams.

Don't Forget To Share This Post!

&
    


Like What You Have Read? 
Enter your Email Address to Subscribe to This Blog:


 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons