Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Life Is Like Riding A Bicycle



Every morning when I wake up, I have it written in my goals that I will watch a motivational video for 20 minutes to motivate me, inspire me throughout the day.

You might have a different goal everyday but just in case you want to get inspired or you need a motivation, I would like to share with you the videos I watch everyday to feed my soul as well from Bo Sanchez' inspiring videos. 

I can personally relate to this video. I love the idea of life being compared to riding a bicycle. It looks simple for those who know how to ride a bicycle but I never learned how to ride one. My Mom used to tell me that girls should not ride a bicycle, its only for boys. But life is for everyone and so we must all learn how to ride our own bicycles.


Don't Forget To Share This Post!
&
    

Like What You Have Read? 
Enter your Email Address to Subscribe to This Blog:


 
Design by Wordpress Templates | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Web Hosting Comparisons